interwebnet interwebnet

Dude, this just rules.

The voices made it 4 times funnier. I mean animation is nothing special, but the humour is there man. It's there and not even a gorilla on steroids is gonna be able to budge it ;)

great job.

Winter Collab Winter Collab

Question:

Whats the song in aerdails second entry? (in Extra Movies)

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2)

please tell...

whats the song when theyre chased? also, I think one of you (Chris maybe?) should have an american accent. See, it sounds as if your all voiced by the same person, and well, it'd be cool =D lookin forward to next one, great job. Maybe if you compressed both parts in one movie it'd be in top10 of all time

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

great music

The music is something that couldve been straight out of a zelda game, simple great ambient and such...

13/10 for music!

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

Sequel should rock!

I hope you bring back the bullet limits, you should have infite ammo, but still have to reload after 12 shots or so.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

issues that gives this game straight 0

In every FREAKING megaman game, when youre damaged, you go into "Damaged" sprite and fly backwards then youre invincible for a few seconds. Since this isn't in your game, some attacks give your health 0 in an instant.

Also, to do the longest jump possible you have to hold jump button all the way which results in the annoying "automatically jump again" when you hit a obstacle. For chrissakes you should have to let go of jump button then press it again instead.

Many other flaws that make a game that couldve been great, CRAPPY!

maelstormm responds:

No flaws, they work fine for me. You're preference is your own business so don't try to push it off on me. Also try reading some of the information I included in the game, it'll do miracles. Now go get your breakfast can of spam, some toast and butter and go catch the bus to school.