Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

great music

The music is something that couldve been straight out of a zelda game, simple great ambient and such...

13/10 for music!

Worms level 2 Worms level 2

Sequel should rock!

I hope you bring back the bullet limits, you should have infite ammo, but still have to reload after 12 shots or so.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

issues that gives this game straight 0

In every FREAKING megaman game, when youre damaged, you go into "Damaged" sprite and fly backwards then youre invincible for a few seconds. Since this isn't in your game, some attacks give your health 0 in an instant.

Also, to do the longest jump possible you have to hold jump button all the way which results in the annoying "automatically jump again" when you hit a obstacle. For chrissakes you should have to let go of jump button then press it again instead.

Many other flaws that make a game that couldve been great, CRAPPY!

maelstormm responds:

No flaws, they work fine for me. You're preference is your own business so don't try to push it off on me. Also try reading some of the information I included in the game, it'll do miracles. Now go get your breakfast can of spam, some toast and butter and go catch the bus to school.

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Whats the song called...

When he meets up with the boss?

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

Some bugs.

Right-Click play Completes level. The arrows dissapear in mid-air.

SB Stage 2 SB Stage 2

Best game on Newgrounds

Gotta love it, to short though. I wish I could play as that other guy, unagi instead.. you should make a bigass like 10 megabite game with all the levels and you get password after each level and stuff... also, after beating this my 2nd try I got the password slashslash but it said invalid code when I tried it.

Flash Basic Tutorial Flash Basic Tutorial

It's been done before..

Only this time it has sounds. It only has the basics, try to explain to all the n00bs about "Symbols" Like you add all thee... what, 6 pictures of that guy running and then you loop it and then it's a symbol. Well people should try and explore flash themselves like I did.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

hmm

Resembles to my "Counter-Strike 0.01"

GunBlaze GunBlaze

hmm

Resembles to my "Counter-Strike 0.01"

TERRAIN: Chapter 1 TERRAIN: Chapter 1

whoa

You totally kick ass... One of the best flash games - EVER. Much better than tactics core